To choose a caregiver in Philadelphia, you’ll have to do some research. But since you’ve landed on the Ameribest Home Health site, you’re off to a great start! We pride ourselves on hiring the best medical and support staff around. When it comes time to choose a caregiver in Philadelphia, choose Ameribest Home Care!
At Ameribest Home Care, we know your loved ones deserve nothing but the best. That’s why our staff has all been extensively trained and background checked before arriving at your door. From registered nurses to home health aides, choose a caregiver in Philadelphia who will bring not only knowledge and experience to the job, but also enthusiasm and compassion. We staff our company with individuals who not only show us they have a good head on their shoulders – but also a big heart.
How To Choose A Caregiver in Philadelphia
Choose a Caregiver in Philadelphia Based on Your Needs
We know that each person’s needs are unique, but they all have one goal: to retain their independence. That’s why we’re a full-service agency, and your go-to source for home health needs. When it comes time to choose a caregiver, Philadelphia PA residents can explore all of our available options, which include:
- Skilled nursing. If you or a loved one needs more technical medical support, choose a caregiver in Philadelphia with expertise. Ameribest Home Care skilled nursing professionals are all licensed registered nurses, and use evidence based practices to keep your loved ones healthy.
- Home health aide. If you need a partner for daily activities, choose a caregiver in Philadelphia that can help you with anything you need. Our home health aides provide shopping, dressing, laundry, and around-the-house assistance.
- Occupational and physical therapy. When a significant medical event decreases your quality of life, choose a caregiver in Philadelphia who will work with you to regain your independence.
- Medical social work. Navigating our complex health system can be confusing. If you’re having trouble paying for your medical services, choose a caregiver in Philadelphia who will take the guesswork out of health care and get you access to the services you need to be healthy.
- Waiver-based services. We know that health care can be expensive. If you meet certain disability and income requirements, you may be able to choose a caregiver in Philadelphia to provide services in your home for a reduced price. We offer waivers for the elderly and the disabled – contact us for more details.
Get the Information You Need to Choose a Caregiver in Philadelphia
When choosing a caregiver in Philadelphia, consider that Ameribest Home Care combines expertise and compassion to deliver services unrivaled in our area. Choose a caregiver in Philadelphia based on your unique needs – whether it’s home-based nursing care, social assistance, or occupational therapy, we have the tools to help you or your loved one live a fuller, happier life. We make choosing a caregiver in Philadelphia easy – simply call us at 215-925-3313 or 1-800-HOMECARE. We’re committed to helping you or a loved one live their best life!