When it comes to finding care for a loved one in Philadelphia, you can’t settle for anything less than the best. That’s why residents have been turning to Ameribest Home Care for all of their elder care needs. We’re staffed with rigorously background-checked, knowledgeable, and compassionate people who want to help your loved one maintain their independence.
At Ameribest Home Care, we know you can’t trust just anyone to care for your loved one in Philadelphia. That’s why each of our employees goes through several screening processes and background checks before completing the hiring process. We look for caring, compassionate, and helpful individuals who are committed to fulfilling our mission: helping each person under our care love the life they’re living!
Finding Someone to Care for Your Loved One in Philadelphia
Ameribest Home Care offers a wide array of services to address your loved ones needs. Our offerings are designed to aid people of all ages and levels of mobility. Using one of our waiver programs, you may be able to qualify for community and home-based services, which keep loved ones in their homes and out of skilled nursing facilities. Some common waivers include:
- Long-term care assistance
- An aging waiver, which provides elder care for loved ones in Philadelphia
- Waivers designed to care for loved ones in Philadelphia with developmental disabilities.
- Waivers to provide home care for loved ones suffering with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Independence waivers for a loved one in Philadelphia with severe physical disabilities.
You may qualify for a waiver if you meet certain income and disability requirements. Contact us for more details.
Types of Care for Your Loved One in Philadelphia
Everyone deserves access to compassionate and quality assistance. At Ameribest Home Care, that’s our mantra. We offer several types of care for your loved one in Philadelphia, including:
- Skilled nursing care, which ensures the best for your loved one. Philadelphia seniors can rely on registered nurses who will oversee their medical needs, and communicate with their physician.
- Home health aides, who provide essential for your loved ones in Philadelphia by offering dressing, bathing, shopping, and meal preparation assistance
- Occupational and physical therapy services, which provide invaluable care for your loved one by helping them regain or retain his or her independence after significant medical events.
- Medical social work assistance, which will help you find financial resources to help pay for ongoing care for your loved one in Philadelphia.
Choosing the Right Partner to Care For Your Loved One in Philadelphia
We understand that caring for your disabled or elderly loved one can be tough, and you shouldn’t have to do it alone. If you’re struggling to help manage medications, appointments, transportation, and activities of daily living, Ameribest Home Care has a service that can help. We can be your perfect partner to care for your loved one in Philadelphia. Our passion, enthusiasm, and love for our work, sets us above the rest. To arrange care for your loved one, Philadelphia residents can call us at 215-925-3313 or 1-800-HOMECARE.